Technology is at the forefront of farmers’ battle to fight climate change. Whether it’s electronic weed zapping, cow milking robots, utilising artificial intelligence or the ever increasing use of drones, technology is allowing farmers to become more precise and productive. This means that farmers can produce more food with the same amount of land and animals.
Teaching ResourcesDownload all
What might your submission look like?
It’s up to you what your submission looks like. Some ideas we might expect to see are:
- A video showing an explanation of the design, any research that has been done and any specific problems the design solves
- Pictures – either hand drawn or digital
- An advertisement or pitch of the final design
- A PowerPoint or Prezi Presentation
- Photographs of models/prototypes made using recycled materials, construction toys or robotics kits
The sky is the limit and we definitely encourage creativity! We can accept most document, image and video file types.